Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ready to go!

Ready to go and all fired up, but no idea which direction I'm heading. Interesting I've had this feeling many times in my life. No, I'm not confused lost or otherwise loosing it, I just have that feeling of wanting to make a difference. I probably will.  It might be subtle, you may never notice, but I will make a difference in a small way. Not unlike you, you will make a difference too.  Of course the differences we make will be unlike each others. Yours may be profound and mine just anecdotal. Either way its another great day, to move forward, inspire someone, love someone and make a difference.
This video inspired me.




<3
Fiona

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing video! I love the look in her eyes when she realizes she is looking at herself in the camera.

    ReplyDelete