Saturday, July 25, 2009

Being Alone!

Do we need time alone?

What does that look like to you? Can you be alone?

I'm wondering if its healthy to have alone time? I think I would really enjoy it but when it boils down to it could I actually do it. One hour a day alone with no children no husband no phones and omgosh no computer. Could it impact my health enough that it would be worth while and how do I do this without a long term investment?
Well this project already seems to have too many questions and not enough answers. Well lets see can I put an extra hour in my day? Yes Of course it will mean getting up before everyone, and leaving the laptop off hmmmmm.

Ok I'll try for a week and see if I "feel" the health benefits. It will all begin tomorrow and PS I won't tell the family because they already think I'm weird!! Updates will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment